CCA will begin using Continuous Enrollment with the 2024-2025 enrollment
WHAT is Continuous Enrollment?
A process where students once enrolled will remain continuously enrolled unless terminated by a parent/guardian or the school.
The enrollment contract extends until the date of graduation of the student(s) from CCA. The contract will automatically renew each subsequent year until graduation from CCA. If a student will not be returning the following year, each parent assumes responsibility for notifying CCA in writing by February 1 of the current year. The annual reenrollment fee will be automatically charged February 5 and is non-refundable.
• WHY Continuous Enrollment?
o PRACICALILTY: There’s no longer a need for families to complete the re-enrollment packet! This is a more convenient and efficient process than re-enrolling each year.
o PLACEMENT: Continuous enrollment guarantees a spot for your student(s) prior to open enrollment for new students.
o PLANNING: This provides CCA with the necessary time to evaluate staffing, programs, curriculum, and facility usage for the upcoming school year.
o PROGRESSION: CCA recognizes the value of a long-term partnership with families and the benefits of a seamless transition for students as they progress from Lower School through High School.
If your student is returning:
If you wish to stay on your current payment plan, you don’t have to do anything! On February 1st, your student will be moved to an enrolled status for the 2024-2025 year and the $135 re-enrollment fee will be billed to your FACTS account.
If your student is returning and you wish to change your FACTS payment plan:
Please complete the Change of FACTS Payment Plan form.
If you are withdrawing or do not wish to re-enroll your student at this time:
The Intent to Withdraw Form only needs to be completed before February 1st if:
• You do not wish to re-enroll your student(s) for the 24/25 school year.
• You do not wish to re-enroll your student at this time. You may enroll at a later date if there is space in your child’s class. However, we will open applications to the public on February 6th and expect it to reach capacity in many of our grades, so please don’t wait, as your student’s seat will not be held as class size may limit availability.
What if I’m unsure of my plans for next year or if I’m not ready to be billed on Feb 1st?
• We understand! Please complete the Intent to Withdraw Form to indicate that you don’t want your student to be re-enrolled on February 1st. We will move your student to a withdrawn status, then when you’re ready to enroll, please inform our Admission Department by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. However, we will open applications to the public on February 6th and expect to reach capacity in many of our grades, so please don’t wait, as your student’s seat will not be held.
After the February 1 Continuous Enrollment deadline, the Reenrollment Fee increases to $185.
What are the terms of the contract?
• The agreement goes into effect from the date of enrollment and will automatically renew each subsequent academic year until graduation unless it is terminated by CCA or terminated by you.
• The agreement assumes continued adherence to CCA’s Statement of Faith, Parent Statement of Cooperation, Handbook, and Student Electronic Use Policy, as well as the same selections for medical treatment, emergency contacts, authorized pickups, athletic trip and participation, and media release. These documents and your selections may be reviewed in the FACTS Family portal at any time.
Can I opt out of my agreement?
• Yes, simply complete the Intent to Withdraw Form by Feb 1st to indicate your intent to withdraw your student(s) at the end of the 23/24 school year. We’d love to discuss this further with you, so don’t be surprised if we reach out to you! If you don’t complete this form prior to Feb 1st, your student will be enrolled for the 24/25 school year and the $125 re-enrollment fee will be billed to your account.
How do I update information I may have reviewed each year during the re-enrollment process?
• Please log into the FACTS Family Portal and visit the School/Web Forms section at any time to review and/or update student/family information or medical forms.
QUESTIONS? Please contact Claire Douglass, Assistant to the Head of School
To complete online Re-Enrollment, you will need FIRST - Create a Family portal Account if you don't have one. Then access your child's information through the Family Portal. The First step is to access the Family Portal with a family account.
Instructions for Creating a Family Portal Login:
Select “Create New Family Portal Account”
Enter your email address.
Click Create Account
You will receive an email from FACTS Customer Support containing a link that will allow you to create your username and password. For security purposes this link will remain active for 6 hours.
Log into Family Portal as instructed below.
To Access the Family Portal:
Please go to FACTS Family Portal
Type in your username and password. If you have forgotten your username or password, please click on the link provided.
Go to left-side Navigation Menu
Click on Apply/Enroll
Click on Enrollment/Reenrollment
The Enrollment system will open with a link to the enrollment packet for your child.